eBook: Is There an Elephant in the Family Business?
The eBook written to help you talk about the issue that no one wants, but needs to so the family and business are ready for what's next.
Whether you run a family business, are planning to take over the family business, or are an advisor to family businesses, you know that one of the hardest parts about taking the next step is having “the conversation.”
How do you talk about “the elephant” in the room, which is preventing your business — and family — from moving forward?
In this guide, you will learn:
- How to approach the elephant in a new way
- Why it’s so difficult to talk about the elephant in the first place
- Two things everyone needs to start difficult conversations
- How to define what you need from the elephant
Once you discover all of these things, you will be able to promote positive change for your business and family.
The Is There An Elephant In The Family Business? eBook can provide you with practical tips, strategies, and tactics you can use to resolve the issues everyone is avoiding.
In this eBook, you will learn:
- The 5 elephants common in every family business
- 3 Reasons Talking About the Elephant is so hard
- 10 Questions to ask the next generation
- 4 Reasons you join the family business
- 3 Pieces of advice for advisors
- Why blame doesn’t work
- The two needs everyone shares in connection with the elephant
- 1 Thing to remember about change
- 5 Tips for Talking About the Elephant
- 5 Ways to Start the Conversation
- A single page worksheet to help you plan your conversation
With the knowledge you will gain from the course, you’ll be able to set the business up for success, preserve relationships, and leave a positive impression on everyone involved.
Whether you are a family business owner, the next generation to lead, or an advisor to a family business, Kyle Danner knows you want to position the business for the future and success.
However, in order to achieve that, you can’t just focus on the family business. You must focus on the family, too.
Being in a family business is rewarding, not only because you get to work with the people you love most, but also because you are creating a legacy: a legacy that will continue to support your loved ones for generations. That said, it can also be challenging and stressful, especially when it’s time to take the next steps and you don’t know where to start.
That’s why Kyle Danner started Kyle Danner, Solutions for Family Businesses & Their Advisors. Not only does Kyle hold a certificate in family business advising, but he’s also been a part of every aspect of a family business. He grew up in a family business, worked in a family business, and owned a family business. He also knows what it's like to leave the family business and start a new chapter in life.
If you are ready to position your business for the future or to help your clients prepare for the next step, contact Kyle today to get started.